At The Giving Tree, we truly consider it an honor serve your family and your child. The Giving Tree Preschool is a high-quality preschool program that believes in preparing children for a successful future. At The Giving Tree we know that children learn best through play. Students at The Giving Tree are exposed daily to rich opportunities of learning through play. Research-based classroom supports are utilized to plan and implement our learning. At the Giving Tree we focus on the development of social-emotional, pre-academic and motor skills. Check out “Our Preschool Day” for a more in-depth look at The Giving Tree classrooms.
We have many opportunities daily to exercise our minds and our bodies as we play and learn together. We are fortunate to spend our day in a beautiful facility with an outdoor courtyard for outside discovery and play experiences. It is our goal to provide a safe, warm and developmentally appropriate environment for children to learn and grow.
Check Out What The Giving Tree Has To Offer:
- 40+ years as a unique & constant presence in Lawrence culture.
- Full 3 hour sessions in the AM & PM.
- Convenient drop-off/pick-up carside services to safely escort your child to & from class.
- A newly renovated facility, brand new in the 2015-2016 school year.
- The program is administrated by a skillful team of teachers, with many years of experience in the Early Childhood field.
- An optional family circle time at the beginning of each day where Moms/Dads/Grandmas/Grandpas/Siblings/Etc. are welcome to join us as we greet our friends & sing a few songs.
At The Giving Tree We Believe:
- In teaching children about God’s love.
- In laying a foundation for our children’s spiritual, emotional, intellectual, physical, and social well-being.
- In creating a loving environment for children to learn and grow.
- Our school is a family.
- The Giving Tree is a great place for your child to learn and grow!